パッションさま Lord Passion
Appearance in Mother 3
|Strengths and weaknesses|
| Wall Staples|
|Experience and money yields|
|Ode to Ancestors: 8th Movement|
Lord Passion is an optional boss in Mother 3. He is the tougher form of Mr. Passion and is fought in the same room in Osohe Castle; however, he can only be fought in Chapter 5, making many people not know he exists due to the area being entirely optional to explore during the chapter. Defeating him allows Lucas and company to receive the Mystical Shoes, a powerful weapon for Duster.
- Before the battle, give all of your bombs to Boney. Use them the first chance you get.
- Like Mr. Passion, Lord Passion is very susceptible to Duster's Smoke Bomb.
- Use Lucas to give Offensive and Defensive buffs to Duster and Boney. Don't overdo it though, you can use Lucas' PK Love to deal damage.
- Kumatora should use PK Freeze to deal damage.
- Lord Passion has some very strong attacks, some of which attacking everybody in the party. Try to keep everybody above 50 HP.
Battle Memory description
"This spirited musician can't control his tempo. In fact, his passion is just hitting a crescendo."
|This enemy article is a stub. Please help by contributing to this page.|